1. South Africa: "With this nation scoring poorly on street safety and many other factors, women in South Africa have been historically treated cruelly, but thankfully situations have been slowly improving, " says Fergusson. "Often, traveling women to South Africa are warned not to hike, drive, walk or move about alone and to generally behave conservatively."
2. Brazil: "Trailing next (quite a way behind South Africa) was Brazil, which scored badly with both street safety and intentional homicide against women," says Fergusson. "This sun drenched country also performed poorly in the Global Gender Gap category. The United States government warns tourists not to walk alone at night or to physically resist any robbery attempts."
3. Russia: "Scoring below par on both the intentional homicide against women and non-partner sexual violence, Russia comes in at number three on our list," says Fergusson. "This beautiful vodka-loving country also performed poorly in a host of categories including being the ninth worst with legal discrimination against women. Thankfully the #metoo movement has been making headlines in Russia showing signs that things are slowly improving for the better."
4. Mexico: "Since Mexico is by far the most visited country out of the top five worst, it really caught our eye," says Fergusson. "The three areas that Mexico ranked abysmally for were street safety, intentional homicide and non-partner sexual violence. In fact, Mexico ranked in the top four worst in all three of these categories. Many news reports have sited that unfortunately Mexico is becoming more and more unsafe and it’s best to only stay within your resort to minimize negative incidents."
5. Iran: "Of the top 50 most-visited countries, Iran scores the worst in the Global Gender Gap study," says Fergusson. "It also scored quite terribly with inequality and discrimination categories placing this country fifth worst in our index. One area that Iran did perform well in was the fact that they had very low levels of intentional homicide against women."
6. Dominican Republic: "The Dominican Republic is an extremely popular destination for American tourists and has recently been making headlines after a string of mysterious deaths," says Fergusson. "In our index, this beautiful Caribbean Island ranked sixth worst, scoring particularly woefully with street safety. Whether the recent media hype is real or not, our study certainly found this country isn’t safe for women traveling alone. This surprised us because before the recent string of events we’d never heard of problems for tourists going to the Dominican Republic."
7. Egypt: "Egypt ranked especially badly in both the global gender gap (fourth worst) and gender inequality (sixth worst)," says Fergusson. "This country was also the tenth worst for street safety. It also has particular poor marriage and divorce laws and fairly poor government representation. But attempts to lower the gender gap are being made by granting over 600 scholarships to women studying in fields of business, science and engineering."
8. Morocco: "Morocco ranked the worst in our list for intimate partner violence," says Fergusson. "It also scored poorly with gender inequality and the global gender gap. The street safety score was not much better, either."
9. India: "India scored the worst out of our 50 countries in the gender inequality category," says Fergusson. "It also had poor rankings in intimate partner violence and the gender gap. Sadly, almost 90% of women who are raped in India knew the perpetrator."
10. Thailand: "Thailand had the worst score in our list regarding violence against women attitudes," says Fergusson. "This country also had poor rankings in intimate partner violence and gender inequality."
Let me know in the comment sections below about your ideas or any questions. Make sure to check out our YouTube channel, Instagram Account, TikTok, Tumblr Blogs and Twitter and click the subscribe and follow button so that you don't miss any updates! Link Below ⬇! Also don't forget to share the post to your social media accounts!
P.S - You can help kids today by shopping today at kinbo.biz as we are donating 60% of our profit purchase to UNICEF
Website - https://www.kinbo.biz/
Pinterest Account - https://www.pivnterest.com/kinbocorporation/
Tumblr Blogs - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/kinbo-biz
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kinbo_biz
Medium Account - https://email@example.com
Link Tree Link - https://linktr.ee/kinbo.biz
Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/
Taobao - https://world.taobao.com/
Walmart - https://www.walmart.com/
Ebay - https://www.ebay.com/
Target - https://www.target.com/
Alibaba - https://www.alibaba.com/
Flipkart - https://www.flipkart.com/
Best Buy - https://www.bestbuy.com/
Overstock - https://www.overstock.com/
New Egg - https://www.newegg.com/