We get asked a lot (like, really a lot) about the "rules" to pulling off a tank top. The "sun's out guns out" staple is a tricky piece of menswear because the line between great and gross is a very fine one. As in, the presence or lack of a single inch of fabric can make all the difference. Because tank tops run the gamut from T-shirts without the "T" to cutoff wrestling singlets, drapey fabric suspended on two shoulders to gym-body-baring feats of engineering, we think the best way to start making sense of it all before summer's longest weekend is with some inspiring visual evidence. In this case, we would like to cite this iconic image of Ryan Gosling strutting his fine self down an L.A. sidewalk. Let it be our spirit guide in the next five steps to total tank comprehension.
1. It All Comes Down to Fit Like your favorite tee, it should fall just below your belt loops. It should not hug your torso tightly. In fact, it should hang about half an inch from your body; this will help keep your sweat from showing up in big pools. See how the straps of Gosling's tank are around three inches wide? Yours should be no thinner than that. Ryan Gosling is in peak shape and a movie star, so you might want to err on the side of less revealing for your own tank (no offense, you're great!). Speaking of revealing...
2. There's a Golden Rule of Showing Skin This is a moment when we want to REALLY stress moderation. In short: The amount of skin you're showing should not exceed the square inches covered by your tank top. And no peeking nipples—ever. (A shirt that shows nipples isn't a shirt.) Believe us when we say a little goes a long way. The armholes of your tank should descend no further than your first rib. And the neckline should end above the latitude of your pits.
3. Make a Tank Top Your Summer Wardrobe's Bright Spot Don't wear a tank top that references lifting, gym mottos, or being swole. If you look good in a tank top, everyone understands it's because you put in the time to make it happen. What you can double down on is color and prints. Moderation applies to menswear's more traditional pieces, but when we're talking about a casual style that uses minimal fabric, some swervy choices don't come off as overpowering. We'd suggest graphic stripes, color blocking, or repeating tonal patterns like aloha-shirt-style flowers or leaves.
4. Prepare Yourself No matter how fit you are, you'll need to make some grooming adjustments before going out in public in your new tank top. Here's a comprehensive guide to that very important process.
5. Don't Just Wear It to the Beach Who says you have to wear your tank top by itself? Tank tops are great for layering under light jackets, blazers, and over shirts. If you're going to wear one under your suit, though, make sure it's classy enough for the occasion. You might get a kick out of the high-low mix of a tuxedo and a Señor Frog's tank top. But when it comes to style, we firmly believe that jokes should be left to your conversation rather than your closet.
Let me know in the comment sections below about your ideas or any questions. Make sure to check out our YouTube channel, Instagram Account, Facebook Page, Tumblr Blogs and Twitter and click the subscribe and follow button so that you don't miss any updates! Link Below ⬇! Also don't forget to share the post to your social media accounts!
Have fun shopping!
P.S - Start making money today!
Website - https://www.kinbo.biz/
Pinterest Account - https://www.pivnterest.com/kinbocorporation/
Tumblr Blogs - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/kinbo-biz
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kinbo_biz
Medium Account - https://kinbocorporation.medium.com/
Link Tree Link - https://linktr.ee/kinbo.biz
Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/
Taobao - https://world.taobao.com/
Walmart - https://www.walmart.com/
Ebay - https://www.ebay.com/
Target - https://www.target.com/
Alibaba - https://www.alibaba.com/
Flipkart - https://www.flipkart.com/
Best Buy - https://www.bestbuy.com/
Overstock - https://www.overstock.com/
New Egg - https://www.newegg.com/